WELCOME TO THE BLUE HOUSE
KAMLOOPS’ ONLY MEN’S RECOVERY HOUSE
YOUR PATH TO RECOVERY BEGINS HERE.
THE BLUE HOUSE RECOVERY CENTRE
The Blue House is a 7-bedroom recovery home located in downtown Kamloops, BC. For those who are looking for abstinence-based housing the Blue House provides a safe and stable environment where residents can focus on building a new way of living in community.
The Blue House follows the 12-step model which provides a structured program that has regular meetings and encourages the use of a sponsor. Support groups help guide each participant through the 12 steps which become a way to develop their own recovery plan, both to begin recovery and as a tool to keep oneself in balance as a new life of sobriety is lived out.
Dealing with life on life’s terms after treatment can be daunting and overwhelming. Blue House staff are committed to working one on one with each individual to ensure the road to rebuilding their lives has recovery and sobriety as the number one objective.
THE BLUE HOUSE PROGRAM PROVIDED BY:
THE BLUE HOUSE PROGRAM:
- For Men (18yrs and up) seeking to abstain from drugs and/or alcohol.
- It is expected that residents of the House commit to self-care, step work, daily scheduling, and can reside in a shared space.
- A monthly fee of $500 includes rent and programing.
- The House has a maximum two years stay.
ALL RESIDENTS MUST:
- Remain abstinent
- Register at Interior Health with Mental Health and Substance Use
- Be actively working the 12-Step Program
- Have a sponsor within 2 weeks of the intake date
- Commit to at least seven 12-step meetings a week
- Live respectfully in a shared space
- Be active in filling your days with scheduled programming / healthy activities
- Communicate when you feel triggered or cannot cope
- Take control of your recovery and future
THE BLUE HOUSE PROVIDES:
- Live-in peer support
- Own private room
- Shared kitchen, bathroom and common spaces
- One block from where meetings are held
- In-house 12 step groups
- Central to downtown
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Men’s hygiene products
- Non-perishable food items
- Sports gear
- Grocery gift cards
- Board games/cards
- Cleaning Supplies
Please contact us to set up a donation today!
CONTACT US TODAY
Sean Marshall – 250-299-8188